The Little Buzzers Ep 1 The Little Buzzers Ep 1

Brilliant

Can't believe I didn't catch this till episode 5. The part with him actually looking for the speech bubbles while his eyes were covered was brilliant. Great concepts here.

The Butcher The Butcher

Good Start

This was very surreal. You could have used the bad drawing to intentionally enhance the humor. The pace could have tightened a little. But after all that build up, it was pretty funny to hear Tetris.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

Liked it

I was really worried about this getting through. When I voted 4 on it, the rating was only raised to 0.65. Nice use of sprites, liked the humor, nice pacing, good ending. I suspect if there had been a more interesting introduction (or previous work), the score would be nearly one point higher.

The Undead The Undead

my favorite of work

Always wonderfully illustrated and the compression is great as usual. -Would like to see The Hole posted on here too. I feel crispy.

Some Cartoon Some Cartoon

Found this

through Jeremy's reviews. Always find old gems like this, especially before you go to bed. Loved the stapon.

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

Thanks

I just played that game a few months ago. (I take a while to get around to a game) And, I enjoyed this very much.

CHASE : Episode 1 CHASE : Episode 1

Kinda liked it

That was interestingly odd.

How to Enlarge your Penis How to Enlarge your Penis

Wow

That's the first time I've actually felt pain while watching a flash movie.

Reading Rainbow 6 Reading Rainbow 6

Hilarious

And I love your work. But, I just gotta wonder where you get all this old audio. Old VHS?

Time Out's "The Bible" Time Out's "The Bible"

I really liked this

It's the only entry to make me laugh all day. I hope it makes it through. Might wanna check your recording technique or audio compression.

burtonearny responds:

I record through an eMac's microphone, and i use low quality sound to try to make the file smaller... doesn't work very well, but no matter... Any tips would be appreciated (although there are some already on this site).