The Little Buzzers Ep 1 The Little Buzzers Ep 1

Brilliant

Can't believe I didn't catch this till episode 5. The part with him actually looking for the speech bubbles while his eyes were covered was brilliant. Great concepts here.

The Butcher The Butcher

Good Start

This was very surreal. You could have used the bad drawing to intentionally enhance the humor. The pace could have tightened a little. But after all that build up, it was pretty funny to hear Tetris.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

Liked it

I was really worried about this getting through. When I voted 4 on it, the rating was only raised to 0.65. Nice use of sprites, liked the humor, nice pacing, good ending. I suspect if there had been a more interesting introduction (or previous work), the score would be nearly one point higher.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

That was different

I never expected something like this pop up. Thank you for mixing things up. Luckily, the game's much easier when I use my Virtually Indestructible keyboard.

Kill a guy called Bill Kill a guy called Bill

I only found

6 ways to die. What did I miss?

Fecker-8 responds:

There are 9 ways, the shrooms, the fridge, the banana peel, the McDonalds death, the pistol, the shotgun, the puppy, the tv and the window. 9 ways.

Wargames 1983 Wargames 1983

Would you like to play a Game?

It'd be great if you added that audio line "Would you like to play a Game?" from the movie. That sound's classic.